Choosing the right boiler
Installing a new boiler is an investment, so it pays to be sure you are selecting the right one. The range of boilers on the market can seem bewildering, and the type and kilowattage of your ideal boiler will depend on certain factors.
- Should your boiler be oil or gas fired?
- How big should it be?
- What type is best suited to your needs?
- Is your home connected to mains gas?
- How much hot water do you use?
- How many bathrooms do you have?
- Do you have space for a cylinder and/or tank?
- How many radiators do you have in your home? Are you intending to replace them?
Rest assured, we have the expertise to provide you with the right boiler for your home.